Sat, 29 Apr|
Meditation Crash Course
This meditation crash course sets a solid foundation for deep relaxation and inner peace in your life. With the completion of this crash course, you will hold the key to manage stress, anxiety, chronic illness and pain.
Time & Location
29 Apr 2023, 10:00 am – 30 Apr 2023, 4:00 pm
Unanderra, Normandie Pl, Unanderra NSW 2526, Australia
About The Event
Congratulations for prioritising YOU. I am so glad you are here!
This meditation crash course sets a solid foundation for deep relaxation and inner peace in your life. With the completion of this course, you will hold the key to manage stress, anxiety, chronic illness and pain.
My name is Virginie Esprit. I am a Transformation Coach and Trauma Release Therapist. I am also an experienced & certified Meditation Teacher, actively facilitating classes, programs and spiritual development courses since 2009.
By now we have all heard about meditation and mindfulness and we even know that mediation works. Scientist have been on to it for a while now and have released many studies, proving that the practise of mindfulness and meditation greatly benefits in the treatment of stress, anxiety, depression and even performance in the work and sport environment.
During this course I will introduce you and guide you through the practical applications of the different kinds of:
- meditation styles
- the impact meditation has on the body and mind
- short guided meditation practises
This course can also be taken by the advanced meditator to brush up on the basics and to remind the advanced meditator to keep approaching each meditation practise with a beginners mind.
The course will be held in Unanderra, NSW. Address details and directions will be send out to you upon registration.
There will be a 1 hour lunch break, which you are welcome to spend at the venue or at one of the nearby take away and fresh food shops.
In Module 1 - You will learn all about posture
- Why posture matters
- Why meditation seems hard if it’s a simple matter of sitting in silence
- How meditation affects you
- Connecting to the CEO of your brain
- What happens if you fall asleep
- 5 minute guided body awareness mediation
In Module 2 - You will learn about the breath
- The Breath & Breathing Techniques
- Deep Abdominal Breathing
- Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Breath Counting
- 3 Breathing Techniques For Immediate Stress Reduction, Soothing Emotions and Building Concentration
In Module 3 - You will learn about Mindfulness
- Mindfulness vs Mind Fullness
- How to practice mindfulness
- Mindfulness tools and how to incorporate them into your daily routine
- How to stop worrying and enjoy life
- The de-identification process
- 10 minute guided De-Identification Process Meditation
In Module 4 - You will learn about Visualisation, Mantra and Movement Meditations
- Active meditations and their benefits
- Mindful Walking Meditation
- Labyrinth Walking Meditation
- Sensory Meditation
- Candle Meditation
- Mantra Meditation and their benefits
- Visualisation Meditation
In Module 5 - You will learn about Inner Exploration
- What is Inner Exploration
- The use of meditation to get to know yourself on a deeper level
- The removal of obstacles
- Who am I?
- The state of Unity Consciousness
- 15 Minute guided ‘Who Am I’ Meditation
You will receive a comprehensive manual and worksheets, so you can record your thoughts and preferences and keep track of your progress.
For further question please contact Virginie directly on 0410 448 345.
Meditation Crash Course$99.00
Pensioner (proof required)$55.00